Graduation is Thursday, June 3, 2021
Clearfield High School Auditorium
931 S 1000 E
Clearfield, Utah 84015
Starts at 11 am. Line up no later that 10:30 am.
Fall graduation will be held for those of you who do not finish up your final credits and assignments by the May 28th deadline but do finish all graduation requirements by September 29, 2021.
Fall Graduation is scheduled for Thursday, October 7, 2021.
Final Credit - U's - Cap & Gown Fees - Order Announcements
All late work, credit recovery, and U make-up must be completed by 3:30 pm on Friday, May 28, 2021 in order to be part of our graduation ceremony on Thursday, June 3, 2021.
All library books, laptops & cords, and hot spots must be returned, and all fees paid before you can pick up your graduation packet.
- U’s may be made up by attending Satellite, making Meals for U's, attending PTC's, or working with teachers.
- BONUS U Make -up: 2 hours of babysitting for family (not for pay AND parent or guardian verified via email or written note); 2 hours of housework (not for pay AND parent or guardian verified via email or written note); 2 hours of yard work (not for pay AND parent or guardian verified via email or written note ); 2 hours of volunteering (parent or guardian verified via email or written note); Email Tracie with a list of 3 short term goals (6 months-1 year) and 3 long term goals (3-5 years) that you would like to accomplish. Tracie's email is email@example.com.
- The graduation fee must be paid for by Friday, May 28th online or in the main office. This $30.00 fee pays for your cap, tassel, and our diploma cover (which you keep). The gowns are rented and are not to be kept. Announcements can be purchased in packs of five for and additional $3.00 per pack. Please note these graduation fees are non-refundable, so potential graduates must be cleared by Counselor Tracie to purchase their graduation packet.
- If you would like to pay the fee online, please call the main office to have that added to your account. Also, be aware that if you pay online with an e-check there is no processing fee. There is a 3% fee for credit card payments online or in the main office.
- If you would like a FREE yard sign announcing you are a MHS senior, please fill out this survey.
- Specific social distancing will be used during the graduation ceremony; therefore, we are limited to providing four guest tickets per graduate. These tickets will be given out when you pick up your graduation packet.
- Please park in one of the North parking lots, in an unnumbered parking stall. CHS faculty and staff will be working on June 3, and the numbered parking stalls are reserved for them.
- There is NO SMOKING anywhere on the Clearfield High School Campus! You and/or your guests must leave school grounds to smoke.
- Do not attempt to iron your gown. Ironing it may melt the fabric and ruin the gown. If that happens, you will be responsible for purchasing a replacement for $25. To remove wrinkles, sprinkle your gown lightly with water and place it in the dryer. After a few minutes of drying, remove the gown from dryer and hang it up. Best dress is to be worn under your graduation gown, including shoes.
- Diplomas will NOT be given out until after the graduation ceremony. You will receive your diploma once you return your gown in the CHS Little Theater, right after the ceremony. You will also receive a graduation gift!
May 4: CREDIT CHECK – Complete credit check and obtain signature from Tracie Garritson.
May 4: CAP AND GOWN ORDER BEGINS – Complete order form below with payment. NO REFUNDS! You will keep your cap and tassel. Your gown is a rental item and belongs to MHS. It must be returned immediately following the graduation ceremony to receive your diploma.
May 18: LIBRARY BOOKS – Last day to return any checked-out library books.
May 27: DEVICES – Device turn-in for students who are finished with all coursework.
May 28: LAST DAY TO EARN CREDIT – This is the last day to submit credit and place any orders. Device turn-in continues.
June 1: SENIOR DAY – MANDATORY graduation meeting, senior exit survey, group picture, and graduation packet distribution (caps and gowns, honor cords, etc.). Student BBQ and yearbook distribution for ALL students.
June 3: GRADUATION CEREMONY Clearfield High Auditorium. Graduates MUST be there at 10:30! Each graduate will be given tickets for 4 guests.