Graduation Ceremonies for the Davis School District High Schools will be accessible for viewing beginning Tuesday, May 26th at 6 p.m. Ceremonies will continue to be available afterwards for repeated viewing.
Fall graduation will be held for those of you who do not finish up your final credits and assignments by the May 20th deadline but do finish all graduation requirements by September 29th.
Final Credit - U's - Cap & Gown Fees - Order Announcements
All late work, credit recovery, and U make-up must be completed by Wednesday, May 20th in order to be part of our graduation ceremony on Tuesday, May 26th.
- U’s may be made up by using any of the methods previously e-mailed out. See the U Make-up News Post for options.
- The graduation fee must be paid for by Friday, May 1st online or in the main office between 8:30- 12:30. Please call ahead. This $20.00 fee pays for your cap, tassel, and our diploma cover (which you keep). The gowns are rented and are not to be kept. You may pay $25 if you would like to include 5 graduation announcements. Additional announcements can also be purchased if you preorder. Please notify the secretary at the time she calls you if you would like to order announcements for your graduation. Please note these graduation fees are non-refundable.
- We prefer you pay your fees online, but you can pay in the main office if needed. Please be aware that if you pay online with an e-check there is no processing fee. There is a 3% fee for credit card payments online or in the main office.
Graduation Filming Information
- Secretaries will be calling you to set an appointment for you to come to the school to be filmed and have your graduate picture taken.
- Appointments will be made between 8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on May 7th, May 8th, May 14th, and May 15th . Due to health code restrictions we will only be allowed to have 3 students each half hour. It is important that you be on time. Secretaries will inform you of specific available times. This is your one chance to be in the graduation ceremony. Please make all necessary arrangements to be at your appointment on time.
- At your appointment you will pick up your cap and gown packet, get your portrait taken, be videotaped for your spot in the graduation ceremony, take a Senior Exit Survey (if not previously completed), and order a yearbook (optional). (Yearbooks can also be purchased online on myDSD).
- On the day of your appointment you will receive your graduation packet, as well as any cords or medallions you have earned to wear for pictures and video filming. You can check the gown out for pictures or to show family if you would like to, but you will need to return the gown the last week of May as part of the final check out process.
- Specific social distancing and time limit stipulations will be enforced during your appointment. Therefore, please arrive dressed in your best dress/Sunday dress (no jeans or t-shirts) and ready for your portraits and filming as your time is very limited.
**Diplomas will NOT be given out at your appointment. They will be given the last week of May when you come to turn in your library books, laptops, pay final fees, and return your gowns.
We are so excited for you to be graduating! The Class of 2020 will go down in history for so many reasons! Let us now if you have any questions.