MHS Job Training
MHS Job Training/Work Credit Program
Work hours count for CTE or Elective credits. You will need to do the following:
• Turn in an MHS Job Training Application to the Career Center.
• Turn in documentation of hours worked.
• Must be earned from June 1 - MT 8 of the current school year.
• .25 credit for each block of 45 hours worked.
• Can earn up to 4 credits.
• Paycheck copies that show the following:
•Name - Dates Worked - Hours Worked - Hourly Pay - Taxes were taken out
• If you do not receive this kind of paycheck, we have a Canvas course you can do to earn the credit for working. Come to the Career Center for more information.
• Email a copy to Kari Swenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bring a hard copy to the Career Center, and we can scan it into the computer.