Mountain High School Registraion and Parent Meeting
for ALL Students - Returning and New
August 6, 2019 and August FeeWaiverSpanish.pdf8, 2019
Parent Meetings at 5:00 and 6:00 pm
Registration Available 4:30-8:00 pm
August 15, 2019
Parent Meeting at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
Registration Available 9:30-11:30 am and 1-2:30 pm
New Students to Mountain High School:
You must have gone through the ENTIRE Student Services process to attend registration. If you have any questions, please call Student Services at 801-402-5159.
The entire registration process could take two hours to complete.
Here is what to expect at Registration:
- Attend a Welcome Assembly facilitated by Mr. Wuthrich, Principal. He will discuss this information (click here) with you.
- At the CLOSE of the Welcome Assembly, you will be given a packet of three forms that must be completed.
- Once your forms are complete, go to the COMPUTER LAB and login to your "myDSD" account. There you will go to the SIGN DOCUMENTS area and must "ACCEPT" eight forms. (The eight forms are: Course Disclosure, Math III Opt Out, Media Consent, Permission to Evaluate, Policy Manual, Parent Acceptable User Agreement, Bullying and Hazing Policy, Student Data Collection Notice) IF you have completed this step before you come to Registration, please print and bring with you a screen shot to show that this has been completed.
- Please read and complete the FAMILY QUESTIONNAIRE. This will be collected during registration.
- Go to the Cashier and pay your school fees of $89.50. IF you do this online before you come, please print your receipt and bring that with you.
- Final check out.
A few tips to make the process go a little smoother:
Every parent MUST have their own active "myDSD" account and a valid email address in order to complete the registration process.
Make sure you bring a payment method - Cash, Check, or Credit Card (3.5% fee applies to credit cards)
You can complete the FORMS, FAMILY QUESTIONNAIRE, and PAYMENT portion online before you come to Registration.
The three forms you will be given at the close of the Welcome Assembly are the Student Information, Guardianship Status, and Human Sexuality Form. If you would like, you can print them, fill them out at home, and just bring them in with you.
If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver (This is separate from the Free/Reduced Lunch application):
- Complete this form: Fee Waiver ENGLISH Application
Complete this form: Fee Waiver SPANISH Application
- Print the form and sign it.
- Bring all the necessary documentation with you to the cashier. (Proof of income - your 2017 taxes or two check stubs of household income OR SSI proof OR TANF proof OR proof of foster care or state custody.)
If you are going to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch:
- Sign-in to your "myDSD" account
- Click > TOOLS
- Click > APPLY FOR LUNCH ASSISTANCE
- Click > START APPLICATION
You will receive an e-mail from Nutrition Services when your application has been processed with its results. Please do not contact the school for your results.