Mountain High School Registration and
Parent Meeting Information for New and Returning Students
Parent Meeting Information
- PARENTS OF REFERRED STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY THE DISTRICT PLACEMENT COMMITTEE AND BY MOUNTAIN HIGH STAFF, WHEN/IF THEIR STUDENT IS ACCEPTED.
- Emails will begin to be sent to parents as their students are accepted, beginning July 20th and continue through August 24th.
- Parents schedule their parent meeting appointments through their MyDSD. Meetings are capped at 50 time slots/parent mtg.
- If a parent cannot make the parent meeting because there are no more available slots when they could have made the meeting, the parent should email Principal Greg Wuthrich at email@example.com.
Fall Parent Meetings:
Monday, Aug. 17: Student Registration/ Parent Meetings (12pm, 3pm, or 6pm)
Tuesday, Aug. 18: Student Registration/ Parent Meetings (12pm, 3pm, or 6pm)
Monday, Aug. 24: Student Registration/ Parent Meetings (12pm, 3pm, or 6pm)
Parent(s) please bring your ID with you.
Student attendance is optional.
- Each student must have a referral from their home high school counselor or Student Services (801-402-5159).
- Once accepted at Mountain High, you will need to fill out the following forms and bring them to the office. You can also come to the office to get the necessary forms.
- Bring completed documents to the office and speak with the counselor.
- Pay the required school fees. Make sure you bring a payment method - Cash, Check, or Credit Card (3.5% fee applies to credit cards). If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver, see below.
- Make sure student is withdrawn from home high school.
- Parent/guardian must attend a Parent Meeting (see above).
- Student attends ALL of Quick Start - no absences allowed.
- Student receives schedule and starts at Mountain High.
Fee Waivers and Free/Reduced Lunch
If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver (This is separate from the Free/Reduced Lunch application):
- Complete this form: Fee Waiver ENGLISH Application
Complete this form: Fee Waiver SPANISH Application
- Print the form and sign it.
- Bring all the necessary documentation with you to the cashier. (Proof of income - your 2018 taxes or two check stubs of household income OR SSI proof OR TANF proof OR proof of foster care or state custody.)
If you are going to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch:
- Sign-in to your "myDSD" account
- Click > TOOLS
- Click > APPLY FOR LUNCH ASSISTANCE
- Click > START APPLICATION
You will receive an e-mail from Nutrition Services when your application has been processed with its results. Please do not contact the school for your results.