Mountain High School Registration and
Parent Meeting Information for New Students
- Each student must have a referral from their home high school counselor or Student Services (801-402-5159).
- Referrals will be reviewed by MHS placement team monthly.
- Once accepted at Mountain High, you will need to fill out the following forms and bring them to the office. You can also come to the office to get the necessary forms.
- Bring completed documents to the office and speak with the counselor.
- Pay the required school fees. Click here to access the District High School Fee Schedule. Or for Spanish click here. Click here for the School Fees Notice. Make sure you bring a payment method - Cash, Check, or Credit Card (3.5% fee applies to credit cards). If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver, see below.
- Make sure student is withdrawn from home high school.
- Parent/guardian must attend a Parent Meeting (see below).
- Student attends ALL of Quick Start - no absences allowed.
- Student receives schedule and starts at Mountain High.
Parent Meeting Information
PARENTS OF REFERRED STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY THE MHS PLACEMENT COMMITTEE
WHEN/IF THEIR STUDENT IS ACCEPTED.
2023-24 Parent Meetings
Please attend one of the following sessions:
Wednesday, November 15
Quick Start Mini Term 4
Wednesday, January 31
Quick Start Mini Term 6
Wednesday, March 6
Quick Start Mini Term 7
Fee Waivers and Free/Reduced Lunch
If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver (This is separate from the Free/Reduced Lunch application):
- Complete this form: Fee Waiver ENGLISH Application
Complete this form: Fee Waiver SPANISH Application
- Print the form and sign it.
- Bring all the necessary documentation with you to the cashier. (Proof of income - your most recent Federal tax form or two check stubs of household income OR SSI proof OR TANF proof OR proof of foster care or state custody.)
If you are going to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch:
- Sign-in to your "myDSD" account
- Click > TOOLS
- Click > APPLY FOR LUNCH ASSISTANCE
- Click > START APPLICATION
You will receive an e-mail from Nutrition Services when your application has been processed with its results. Please do not contact the school for your results.