Mountain High School Registration and Parent Meeting Information for New Students
- Each student must have a referral from their home high school counselor or Student Services (801-402-5159).
- Once accepted at Mountain High, you will need to fill out the following forms and bring them to the office. You can also come to the office to get the necessary forms.
- Bring completed documents to the office and speak with the counselor.
- Pay the required school fees. Make sure you bring a payment method - Cash, Check, or Credit Card (3.5% fee applies to credit cards). If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver, see below.
- Make sure student is withdrawn from home high school.
- Parent/guardian must attend the Parent Meeting (see below).
- Student attends ALL of Quick Start - no absences allowed.
- Student receives schedule and starts at Mountain High.
Next Parent Meeting:
November 20, 2019
Parent(s) please bring your ID with you.
Student attendance is optional.
If you are going to apply for a Fee Waiver (This is separate from the Free/Reduced Lunch application):
- Complete this form: Fee Waiver ENGLISH Application
Complete this form: Fee Waiver SPANISH Application
- Print the form and sign it.
- Bring all the necessary documentation with you to the cashier. (Proof of income - your 2018 taxes or two check stubs of household income OR SSI proof OR TANF proof OR proof of foster care or state custody.)
If you are going to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch:
- Sign-in to your "myDSD" account
- Click > TOOLS
- Click > APPLY FOR LUNCH ASSISTANCE
- Click > START APPLICATION
You will receive an e-mail from Nutrition Services when your application has been processed with its results. Please do not contact the school for your results.